Eat Kadak puri with tea/coffee. As we know on some occasions such as Diwali, Parusan Indian people prepare best dishes at home; you can include this snack dish too. I have included recipe for Masala puri, Sweet,mithi puri and panipuri’s puri recipe too. Learn how to make all type of puri’s at once.
How to make Crispy Kadak Tikhi Puri?
- wheat flour- 1 cup
- Jeera(cumin seeds)-1 tsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp for dough and oil for deep fry
- Salt to taste
- All masala(Spice)- 1tbsp red chilly powder, 1 tbsp dhanajeera(coriander-cumin) powder, 1tbsp Haldi-Turmeric powder
- Ajwain’s seeds(Bishop’s weed/seed)-1 tbsp
Method for Tikhi Kadak Masala puri:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except deep frying oil. Add water to make hard dough. If you make loose dough then poori will be puffy. We need Crispy Poori. So make sure to use little water.
- Keep aside for an hour
- Divide dough into marble (your desire) size balls
- With rolling pin flatten it in 4-5 inch circle. I’m using my tortilla maker (roti maker) for rolling those puris.
- At Once make all puris and Dry them on paper towel/cloth for 1-2 hours.
- Prick puri (Make small, Closer holes_ with toothpicks on both side. Because of these tiny holes, puri won’t puff up and it will be crispy and stay fresh up to a month.