Panipuri’s Puri Receipe
Panipuri is a yummy fast food but making puri is challenging . I make 300 puries just in two hours; So here is a secret of making Panipuri’s puri faster and easier. You can use tortilla maker to roll the puris
Ingredients for Puri:
- Rava-sooji(semolina)- 1 cup
- Maida – 4 tbs
- Ghee- 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Club Soda for making dough
How to Make Puri/Directions to make Panipuri’s puri:
- Mix Rava, Maida, Salt and ghee in a bowl
- Add club soda to make puri’s dough. Remember, you have to make dough with club soda only-no water..Dough should be like paratha dough.
- Cover with wet cloth. Don’t let the dough dry.
- Kneed it properly and make tiny balls(marble size)
- Roll it or use roti-tortilla maker . I use tortilla maker to make puri faster. In tortilla-roti maker, put 3-5 balls a little apart from each other.
- Now deep fry the puries until it turns puffy, light brown and crispy. Drain it in a paper towel