Tiramisu Cheese Cake
Usually the main ingredients of Tiramisu are mascarpone cheese, ladyfinger biscuits, whipped cream and eggs. I am a pure vegetarian and I did not find mascarpone cheese and ladyfinger biscuits from my local grocery store but none of these circumstances stopped me from making this delicious treat. My valentine is on foreign trip and I will treat him with this lovely, delicious cake so today, I’m here to share Eggless Tiramisu cake with homemade lady finger biscuits and Mascarpone cheese
Main Ingredients for Tiramisu:
1) Mascarpone cheese or Substitute for Mascarpone cheese
- Kraft Philadelphia cheese cream 8 oz (226 gm)
- ½ cup Sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 oz butter
2) Thick Vanilla Custard Milk-1 ½ cup
- Check my Instant 5 minute Custard Milk recipe ( vanilla custard powder, sugar and Milk)
3) Ladyfinger biscuits-12 pieces or Plain Sponge cake
- Check my homemade Ladyfinger biscuit recipe (All purpose flour, sugar, butter, salt and baking Soda) or you can use plain sponge cake.
4) Craft Cool Whip-12 oz (340 gm)
5) Sugar- ½ cup or to taste.
6) Unsweetened Coco Powder.
7) Black Coffee-1 cup (2 tsp coffee in 1 cup warm water)
8) Raisin chocolate and m&m or chocolate leaf for decoration (Optional)