Vanilla Fruit Salad
It is served with fluffy Puri, so make Instant fruit salad with this super easy recipe. Without fruit it is called as “Custard Milk” First make custard milk and then add fruits in it that is known as a Fruit Salad. I will use this custard Milk in my next recipecalled Tiramisu (Italian cheese cake). Check Image for clear understanding.
Ingredients for Custard Milk:
- 2 cup Milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tsp Vanilla Custard powder
How to make Custard Milk?
- Add sugar in the milk and boil on a medium flame. Stir it in between so milk can not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once it starts boiling make flame little lower and keep for 5-8 minutes.
- Add 3 tsp vanilla custard powder in ¼ cup of cold milk and stir it to avoid the lump.
- Now add this custard mixture to the boiling sweet milk and stir it for more 2 minutes. You will see milk will become creamy thick.
- Let it cool down for half an hour, stir it in between to avoid the formation of a creamy layer on the top. Keep it in the refrigerator. Bingo!!1 Your custard milk is ready, now it’s time to add fruits.
How to Make Fruit Salad?
Before serving, cut apple, banana, strawberry, orange, graphs, pomegranate etc into small pieces and add into the custard milk. If custard milk becomes thicker then you can add milk and make your desired consistency. Fruit salad can be served with fluffy Puri..Yummmm!!!