Usually salsa can be served with Tortilla chips, tacos, burritos etc but my friend likes with Samosa too.
- 2 cup Diced Capsicum
- ½ cup Diced Jalapenos or any Hot pepper (to your taste)
- 1 cup Diced Cilantro-coriander
- 4 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Tomato ketchup
- 1 cup Diced Red Onion and 1” cut green onion
- ½ cup water
- Salt (to your taste)
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
Direction to make homemade healthy Veg salsa:
- Mix all ingredients in a pan as shown in the image.
- Boil it for 5 minutes according to your desired texture.
- Let it cool down and store it in a jar. It will stay fresh in the fridge for a month and if you keep it in the freezer then it will stay fresh longer.
- OPTIONAL STEP: If you like it a little chunky and more puree type salsa then pulsed it in the food processor for 2 seconds. Check following image for both types of salsa.